martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

Update

Here is an update on the whole Sudden Dearth Saga. Apart from the fact that it's my birthday, I've had a great meal, loads of pressies and am sat in front of the fire with an ice-cold Gin Tonica - chilling, big time.

So, SD is now ready for the big test. SDII is on the Editor's Table and SDIII - A Leap Of Faith is close behind. SDIV - El Juego-The Game is on a re-write as I didn't like where it was going, and the story needs me on board. I will begin posting SDIII here shortly.

As soon as SD is accepted format wise for SW, I will let you all know. Thanks for lsitening and those who made comments - it's all been helpful, and please keep up the process for the next books.

I will be back in the swing of posting very soon.

Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario