jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

Marketing and Stuff


Whilst I wait for my Smashwords Distribution Channel numbers, I thought that I would reflect on the progress so far. Self Publishing is an adventure, and thankfully there are a number of people willing to share their experiences (both good and bad) on forums. Places as diverse as Kindleboards, Authonomy, IndieSpot, Facebook, LinkedIn and many more.

I've met fellow bloggers, authors and readers, all willing to comment, crit and advise. With four bools on Smashwords, and another soon to be uploaded, I can report that over 500 copies have already been sold. An amazing number for me and I am looking forward to see how February has been elsewhere. kindle is still a market I haven't touched, so plenty more to aim for.

Thanks to all who have downloaded, commented, helped, laughed and taken part. I look forward to continuing the journey with you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario