jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

A Leap Of Faith (Sudden Dearth Book III) Now Available



Yep, you guessed it, A Leap Of Faith, the Third book in the Sudden Dearth series is now available on Smashwords and will soon be available on all eBook retailers.

This one took less time to edit than the others, so that must mean I'm getting better at it - hope so anyway. The other books seem to be doing well and the offer of SDII being FREE for a month has seen a lot of downloads. Hope you guys are passing on how much you enjoyed it to your friends!

I am torn now between SDIV and my horror story 26-S which needs to be seen by the public. It is a change of direction for me and something I really enjoyed doing.

Anyway, keep up with those downloads and watch this space...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario