lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Are You Sitting Comfortably?



So, decisions made, first reviews in the works and there's no turning back now. What will become obvious is that the first reviews are of perhaps less well known and/or more independent authors. They are authors I have found or who asked to be part of my Kindle Trip.

I had a large selection of works to choose from and I will begin with those that I enjoyed as a sample, before the full novel version. This is a good way of looking at and "tasting" novels, wetting the toe so to speak. My view was that if they hooked me as samples, then it boded well for a more complete version.

As I said previously they are a mix of SF and Horror and I will be posting the reviews on my separate blog. The first four are:

Something Evil by Cal Noble
The Ultimate Choice by Lisa Hinsley
Elysium Burning by DDD Bryeton
Invasion by William Miekle.

Keep an eye out for my posts...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario